Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Getting Married


I'm Happy to say we are getting married, I'm sad to say that we are eloping and that my family cant join the wedding. but I'm still happy we are getttin married hee hee:o)


ok I know this blog thing is taking me forever! I'm sorry, its been a pain planing a wedding. you should see the place. its awesome! i will try to figure out how to put up pictures of this place or you guys will have to wait for the wedding pictures to come out.


I hope you all are Happy and in Love. I know the feeling and it is the bestest!
I will try to keep up with this bloging thing.
Hope to see all of you soon
Oh yeah one more thing. for those of you who dont know there is another baby on the way!!! :o)
Love ya!

2 comments:

TheFitnessFreak said...

Can't wait to see pictures of the nuptuals!! You better remember to post them for us:)

Lizzie M. said...

Congrats on all!!!! So happy to see the updates!!!